Re: [Denemo-devel] RefreshDisplay and MIDI playback controls

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] RefreshDisplay and MIDI playback controls
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:34:07 -0600

On Feb 19, 2010, at 8:12 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 07:59 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

I heard this also. After I did a git pull it does not seem to do
that
anymore.
I put in a fix (to fluid.c) not to do NOTE_ON too close to the end (3ms
I think)

Ok. I match this jackmidi.

The condition you explained still happens though.
???

I mean I also heard the last note of the loop sometimes overlapping with the beginning.

I will put the change in jackmidi and test again.

For me it's
not to disturbing and it does not happen every time.