Re: MIDI connections (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem getting MIDI games

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: MIDI connections (was Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem getting MIDI games working
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:31:13 +0100

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 11:15 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> This will all also work better when we embed fluidsynth. I plan
> on doing that for next release. It seems simple and well documented.
> What do you think?
I was thinking the same - jack is overkill for Educational games (and
much else). I think we could turn the portaudio/aubio stuff into a
--enable-something that is surround that code with a #if
HAVE_something...
There may be other things - I think starting on this after this release
would be a good thing. I can help.