Re: [Denemo-devel] I got JackMidi output working

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] I got JackMidi output working
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:08:34 +0100

Hi,

thats great news, indeed. I can report that JACKmidi in Windows and MacOS is
nearly finished (that means the bridge to your hardware) and will be added to
the repository soon.
This means Denemo can rely on Jackmidi for any system.

For Lash: I'm in daily contact with the developers. Lash is in heavy
development and they told me to use the GIT version for any new program that
wants a lash-client.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lash.git?h=master

Until its finished I will have a look if I can port
http://pin.if.uz.zgora.pl/~trasz/jack-keyboard/ to Windows in the one or other
way. I'm going to record some tutorial-videos and there are no jack-midi
applications in Windows so it would be hard to show them what can be done
(until the bridge is completed).

Nils