[Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcut

From: Daeavelwyn Kalandeth Baeltalquis
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Keyboard shortcut
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:08:55 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've just tried again denemo, and really enjoy the new features and enhancement! I've tried it one years ago and was really interested in the project, but feel a bit frustrated by some limitation. But now, it really seems to work.
However (of course there is a 'however' ;)) I'm a bit lost with the keyboard shortcut, first because when editing some shortcut, in the keymap binding, changes are not loaded into the program, and second because I think some basic shortcut are not set by default. For example :
ctrl+z to un do an action
ctrl+shift+z to redo an action
the left/right/up/down key to move the cursor on the staff
space bar for the playback start/stop option
ctrl+a to select all
ctrl+n for a new score
ctrl+o to open a file
ctrl+p to print
and probably some other you can find on most of windows/kde/gnome applications

Implement this by default will make denemo much more user friendly and attractive I think.

I have to add the most inconvenient is really I can't load the keymap I've edited. If someone could help me, I'd be really graceful :)

Dae.