[Denemo-devel] print excert setting

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] print excert setting
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:14:27 -0600

I want to create a dialog to change properties of the print excerpt.
Would this go into a tab in Change Preferences? Or should we have a
separate menu for print and print properties?

Some things that would go into the print excerpt dialog would be
1) file type (svg, png, eps, etc ..)
2) resolution of exported output.

I am also curious as to how much work it would take to make denemo an
OpenOffice.Org plugin. Does anyone else here any experience with that? I
know OpenOffice has a lilypond plugin that contains its own gui
already.