Re: [Denemo-devel] print excert setting

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] print excert setting
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:59:35 +0000

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 21:00 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 12:14 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > I want to create a dialog to change properties of the print excerpt.
> > Would this go into a tab in Change Preferences?
> a tab in Prefs
I didn't mean to sound definitive here - but if you want to got via
prefs, notice that I have extended the macros for setting up the entry
fields, retrieving values etc, with the latest addition there is now
macros for creating a labelled spinner and retrieving an int from it
(see under maxhistory in prefdialog.c). All the old repetitive code that
pre-dates the macros is still there unfortunately, so I mention this as
it might not be otherwise quite obvious. (e.g. look at the diff for the
introduction of the maxhistory pref a couple of days ago).