[Denemo-devel] Git question / Missing features?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Git question / Missing features?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 00:24:29 +0200

Hi devs,

I saw a lot going on in the git. Several changes to layout (I guess its the
requested layout field?), the "normal staff" option and several others.

However.. my git tells me after "git pull" the its up-to-date but I don't see
these things! I deleted my .denemo dir, made sudo make uninstall, make clean
and distclean and compiled everything from the start with sh autogen.sh,
confige, make and make install.

About-window says "0.8.1"  I don't know if and what is wrong.

Nils

--
Nils Gey <address@hidden>