Re: [Denemo-devel] Git question / Missing features?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Git question / Missing features?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:36:46 +0100

On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 00:24 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I saw a lot going on in the git. Several changes to layout (I guess
> its the requested layout field?), the "normal staff" option
The normal staff option is an extra menu item that you can add using
More. Either navigate to it from the MainMenu->More or right click on an
item in the staff menu and then choose More Commands for this Menu,
which takes you straight to the place where it is.
If you want to keep it, then save your command set after loading it.