[Denemo-devel] Mouse Operations

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Mouse Operations
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:17:36 +0100

It occurs to me that we can make Denemo respond to particular sorts of
mouse clicks: e.g. if editing a score and applying staccato to notes,
some users will like to set shift-mouse-click to the staccato command
and then click on the notes that are to be staccato (i.e. achieving the
navigation and the function call in one).
This will be trivial to implement - the specific actions can be scripts
of course.