Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyric-Error and Staff-Question (Example Attached)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyric-Error and Staff-Question (Example Attached)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 17:55:38 +0100

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 17:11 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> Second: Reducing (empty) staffs is very easy. I just had to insert a
> \context { \RemoveEmptyStaffContext }
> in the lilypond \layout section. But unfortunatly this makes a
> custom-block out of the standard-block so you some Denemo functions
> will not work properly (add a new staff, for example).

OK, I will create a field in the movement properties which will be
output into the \layout section. Then anyone can add things here without
needing to create a custom scoreblock.
And of course then we will want a little script to write your \context
{\RemoveEmptyStaffContext} into that field, so that it can be put into
the (extended) menu system.
(By the way, I am still working through your keymap email - thanks for
this)