[Denemo-devel] SHOWSTOPPER bug

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] SHOWSTOPPER bug
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 17:51:02 +0100

If you load a command set and then do a search for a command binding
Denemo crashes.
That is, the command management dialog becomes broken once you have
loaded a new command set. The problem is that the dialog uses pointers
to the old hash tables.
I have fixed this bug and checked the fix in.
Jeremiah, I think this needs to go in the release: as it is so early in
the release we needn't be fussy about merging everything onto the
release branch, but could you label the release version 0.8.0RC1 or
something as you suggested earlier, until we are confident to post up
the tarball and make an announcement (whereupon we should change it to
0.8.0).