[Denemo-devel] Git is up to date with cvs

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Git is up to date with cvs
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:12:41 -0500

The git repository is not up to date (AFAIK) with cvs. Feel free to play
around with it. I learned how to do a few things and after using it a
little bit it really resonates with me.  To check out:

git clone ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/denemo.git

replace $USERNAME with your username.

git commit -a -m "update with cvs Thursday, May 08 2008"

The checks every file for change and select the changed files for
committing.  The -m is the message. -a means everything.

The after the files are marked for commitment then you do this:

git push