Re: [Denemo-devel] Git is up to date with cvs

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Git is up to date with cvs
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:26:32 -0500

I forgot to add some links. Here is a cheat sheet guide to using git:

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit

Here is a nice html style ebook documentation:
http://linux.yyz.us/git-howto.html

I left this simple command out. I guess the update equivalent of doing
->cvs update -Pd is simply doing

git pull

Jeremiah