Re: [Denemo-devel] Menus for accelerator based keybindings and much more

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Menus for accelerator based keybindings and much more.
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:31:48 +0000

> What I propose is that I add Richard to the savannah cvs to allow him to
> commit rather than posting patches which may be blocked on the mail server
> waiting for my approval ??

Thank you, I will have to brush up on my CVS though!
More seriously, I would like to see denemo making releases more often, but I
feel woefully ignorant about what is involved in doing this. I am willing to
learn if anyone can enlighten me. It was a complete surprize to me that there
was an official windows release - how was it done?