ddd

Re: The DDD tree has now moved from CVS to Subversion

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: The DDD tree has now moved from CVS to Subversion
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:54:17 -0400

Andrew Gaylard writes:
 > On 10/20/06, R. Bernstein <address@hidden> wrote:
 > >
 > > Hmmm. How does this affect all of those pending changes to ddd such as
 > > for improved pydb support that haven't got merged in?
 >

 > All the branches are available (as far as I can tell).

Well, at this point I'm not sure there is a reason to have the pydb
branch. Has anything has changed in the main branch or the pydb
anything in a while?

And the 3.1.12-test version from last March that's been out there in
the bashdb project area has been downloaded 184 times or so; I've not
received any complaints about that. ;-)