ddd

Re: ddd-3.3.9-test2 build feedback

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: ddd-3.3.9-test2 build feedback
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:27:46 +0200

I personally don't care for "artificial version inflation", but the
changes seem significant enough so that you may want to call the official
release 3.4.0 or perhaps 3.5.0.

I do not mind except that somebody as to generate a new splash screen.
Ask Andrew.

Errr, y-e-a-h (pronounced with an air of doubt).

I'm happy to go to 3.4.0, but I'd also need someone to produce the new
splash screen...

Any volunteers?

Andrew

PS:  I was kind of reserving 3.4.x for the horizontally-paned DDD that
I've been working on.  Ooops, now the cat's out of the bag.  (And if it
never sees the light of day, don't sue me!)