ddd

Re: "Open Source" failes for big executables

From: Tim Combs
Subject: Re: "Open Source" failes for big executables
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:33:53 -0600

The problem is likely the question/timeout
problem.  DDD sets a standard timeout and then asks gdb to do an
"info sources" command.  If this command takes longer than the standard
timeout, it returns with an empty list.  If you change the question
timeout parameter in your $HOME/.ddd/init file, then it will work.

Tim