ddd

"Open Source" failes for big executables

From: Markus . Grunwald
Subject: "Open Source" failes for big executables
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:54:07 +0100

Hello,

I have one big problem with ddd 3.3.1:

It runs fine for most of my programs. But I have two big executables (36M
and 32M with debug info ) where the source list is empty when I do
"File->Open Source". When I do a "top" on an xterm, gdb is quite active
even after the dialog opened.
I know that the program includes debug info since I can debug it with
other debuggers - but I don't like them ;)

Any kind of help would be very welcome !

Markus Grunwald
Development

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Straße 19 - 21
85737 Ismaning
http://www.pruftechnik.com
Tel: 089 99616-177

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
address@hidden
PRUFTECHNIK cannot guarantee that any files attached to this e-mail are
free from viruses or any other program code that may be harmful to your
computer, and, as such, is not liable for any damage that may be caused as
a result. PRUFTECHNIK reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.