ddd

source lines don't match up w/ code when singlestepping

From: Michael Reed
Subject: source lines don't match up w/ code when singlestepping
Date: 18 Sep 2003 14:40:59 -0400

Hello,
When I single step, the current line pointer in the source window is
always a line or 2 ahead of where it should be (judging by the output
window).  Optimization is turned off in my Makefile CFLAGS, and I've
tried 3 different debugger-flag options (-g, -ggdb, -ggdb3), but none
solve this problem.  Any suggestions? (gcc 3.2, Redhat 8.0, 2.4.18
kernel).

Thanks,
Mike R.