ddd

Problem displaying sources?

From: Tim Combs
Subject: Problem displaying sources?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:28:13 -0500

I am using ddd with gdb5.0 and trying to debug a rather large
application with hundreds of source files.  I noticed that when
I do a File->sources I won't always get the source file list.
I verified that gdb can do "info sources" with no problems.

When it doesn't work, I noticed that gdb is still working (i.e.
the green light is still flashing).  When it does work, gdb is
finished, so I suspect some kind of timing thing.

Has anyone seen anything like this?  I've tried it on 3.1.5, 3.2.9
and 3.3.1 with the same results.

Thanks
Tim
address@hidden