ddd

2k to 5k a week

From: 83jGqSd9D
Subject: 2k to 5k a week
Date: 02 Jan 01 10:16:35 PM

$ ENTREPRENEURS $
Tired of working for someone else and getting paid what "they" feel you
are really worth?
Tired of the "get-rich-quick" $5 fantasy programs? Tired of the MLM "dream
scene"?
Looking for a legitimate home-based enterprise that can generate you $lOk-$20k+
monthly?
THEN CHECK THIS OUT!!!

80% profit on all sales that pay you from $1250-$6250 per sale
No personal selling or "convince me" tactics involved..
No special skills or equipment required or "inventory" to keep..
Complete information system in place does the explaining for you..
Free-enterprise in its purest form, not MLM or franchise..
Full training and support in an environment of up most integrity..
Exceptional products, not "vitamins, lotions, and potions"..
Lead generation system that brings qualified prospects to you..
Multiple 6 figure income realistically attainable in 1st year..
3 year retirement program... PERIOD!..

This program is all about money... how to make it,
how to keep it, and how to make it work for you..

CALL NOW! ! ! 1-800-336-3250

Leave your name and number twice! I will get you all the information you need
to make your own relaxed and intelligent decision about your future..
(Serious inquiries only please)

Your Email Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

   We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
   commercial email by providing you with a method for your email address
   to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings
   from our company.

   To remove your address, please send an email message with the word REMOVE
   in the subject line to: address@hidden

          If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line,
             your request to be removed will not be processed.