dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] dazukofs-3.0.0

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] dazukofs-3.0.0
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:23:37 +0200

>I am running Ubuntu 9.04(jaunty) release candidate. kernel linux
>>2.6.28-11-generic. Gnome 2.26.1
>
>I have Antivir-Workstation-pers-3.0.2-5, which supports Dazukofs-3.0.0.
>
D>azukofs will not install, unless I install the patch for Ubuntu 8.10, >then
it installs. I can run manual virus scans, but the problem is, real >time
protection does not work.

>Does Dazukofs-3.0.0 require a patch for Ubuntu 9.04 specific, to work
>>properly?? If so, will such a patch be added to Dazukofs when the Ubuntu
>>9.04 final version is released, which should be April 23rd?????
>
>Thanks

Hi Tommy,

the install script shipped with antivir-workstation-3.0.2-5 should
normally set up everything for you.

But if you want to enable the antivir guards on access protection with dazukofs
manually you have to

 1. load the module:
# modprobe dazukofs

 2. mount dazukofs over the filepath you want to protect, i.e.
# mount -t dazukofs /home /home

 3. start the guard
# /usr/lib/AntiVir/avguard start

Please see also the manual shipped with the antivir-workstation.

Greetings,
Lino Sanfilippo
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*