dazuko-help

Re:[Dazuko-help] Kernel Oops with dazukofs-3.0.0

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: Re:[Dazuko-help] Kernel Oops with dazukofs-3.0.0
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 23:01:26 +0200

Hi,

>Did I make a mistake or did I find a bug?  ;-)

You found a bug. A patch that solves it has been sent to the dazuko-devel
mailing list on April 21 (patch 2, but patch 1 must be applied before).
Please apply the patches to the recent dazukofs version (3.0.0) or use the
kernel modules shipped with the recent Avira antivir-server release. These
modules already contain the posted patches.

Greetings,
Lino Sanfilippo
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01