dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Compilation problem dazuko 2.0.4

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Compilation problem dazuko 2.0.4
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 01:21:36 +0100

Cassio David Pereira wrote:
Could you take a look in the file (security.h)?

I?am using the Conectiva Linux 10 (from Brazil)
distribution (www.conectiva.com.br).

Hi,

I have changed the way that Dazuko identifies the LSM interface. It should work for all distributions now. It is much cleaner than before.

To try the new version, you will need to check it out of CVS:

$ env CVS_RSH="ssh" cvs -z3
-d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dazuko
co dazuko

John Ogness