dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] (no subject)

From: Ben Rosengart
Subject: [Dazuko-help] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:14:56 -0500

Hi there,
  I am new to Dazuko.  Please pardon me if this is a
frequently-asked question; it does not appear in the FAQ,
and this seems like the place to ask it.

Does anyone know of open-source applications built to interface
with Dazuko and to provide some sort of interface to users?  The
Dazuko documentation implies that Dazuko users must develop a
custom application, but surely different users' needs are more
similar than they are different.

Thanks in advance.

--
Ben Rosengart                                            (212) 741-4400 x215
                                             --Josh Micah Marshall