dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Compilation problem dazuko 2.0.4

From: Cassio David Pereira
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Compilation problem dazuko 2.0.4
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:12:20 -0300 (ART)

Hi John,

thanks for your help and atention.

Could you take a look in the file (security.h)?

I enabled all the necessary Module in FAQ.

I´am using the Conectiva Linux 10 (from Brazil)
distribution (www.conectiva.com.br).

If is possible, I´am waiting for some news.

Regards,

Cassio David Pereira

 --- John Ogness <address@hidden> escreveu:
> Cassio David Pereira wrote:
> > I am trying to install dazuko-2.0.4 on
> kernel-2.6.5,
> > but I am having many errors. The errors are below.
>
> Hi,
>
> It looks like the kernel you are using does not have
> the Linux 2.6.5 LSM
> interface. It has probably been modified with
> patches from later
> versions (for example, Fedora Core does this). This
> problem exists
> becaues the Linux 2.6 LSM interface has not yet
> stabilized and changes
> with almost every version. Dazuko can handle all
> vanilla kernels and
> other popular distributions. But I may need to build
> a more intensive
> check to try to automatically identify the LSM API
> being used by the kernel.
>
> If you could post the following file (gzipped):

/usr/src/linux-2.6.5-63255U10_3cl/include/linux/security.h

> Then I could take a look at it and see what is going
> on.
>
> John Ogness
>
> --
> Dazuko Maintainer

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espaço gratuito. Abra
uma conta agora! http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/