Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] packaging cp-tools for debian

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] packaging cp-tools for debian
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:27:23 +0200

Brian Jones wrote:
This reminds me, where are we at with getting gjdoc stuff up on
gnu.org?  Does it work with gcj/gij now?

I think the current version in CVS already works with GCJ as well
as it does with Sun's VM (save the build issues), but there are
still plenty of loose ends in the code I wish I'd have more time
to care about. Too bad I've got to work for a living. I hope that
I can move this thing on when the sun sets earlier (Sept/Oct maybe),
perhaps I can also assist Nic with the build issues then.

So have a nice vacation, Brian,
and cheers to all of you

Julian