Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] packaging cp-tools for debian

From: nferrier
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] packaging cp-tools for debian
Date: 13 Aug 2002 13:51:43 +0100

Brian Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> At the time, 1.6.95 I think, the code should have compiled cleanly.  I
> did submit a couple of patches and they were included if I remember
> correctly.  As Nic said I'm away right now and can't fix this for you
> until the latter part of Sept.

I will try and deal with this tonight, if not tonight (I am in the
final stages of a project paying me money) then this week some time.

> I'd like to get Nic's help to get cp-tools linked to classpath's cvs
> and get gnu.bytecode part of kawa imported as foreign sources we'll
> update to stable versions as needed later.

I think we need to convince Per that this is common code and he should
put it in Classpath, or cp-tools or something.

Unfortunately Per's CVS is at redhat, not on subversions.

> This reminds me, where are we at with getting gjdoc stuff up on
> gnu.org?  Does it work with gcj/gij now?

We're in build hell at the moment.

I don't have time to finish the work on automakejar and neither does
Mark or anyone else here. I'm tempted to use ANT because at least it's
easy to distibute.

Nic