"full" man pages, please?

From: Harald Dunkel
Subject: "full" man pages, please?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:24:42 +0100

Hi folks,

I highly appreciate your work to provide excellent tools for
decades.

There is one thing I would like to ask for, though: Would you
mind to support "full" man pages instead of the "full-docu-can-
be-found-in-info-or-on-the-web-only" pages (e.g. dd(1), cpio(1))?

Advantages:

- no break in your regular workflow, regardless on which
  unix-like system you are logged in or which man page you
  try to access

- no page breaks, but full documentation on a single page.
  Its very easy to navigate.

- focused on providing the information. The user interface
  is provided by more or less, common to other tools.

I am not asking you to drop the info pages, of course, but IMHO
keeping things simple and the DOTADIW approach should still be
considered as a major feature of Unix-like systems.

Please keep on your good work
Harri