Re: problem in ./bootstrap

From: L A Walsh
Subject: Re: problem in ./bootstrap
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:42:23 -0800

Eric Blake wrote:
Because the run of gnulib-tool is trying to patch a file, but the file
doesn't patch cleanly - which is usually an indication that the version
of the file being patched (from gnulib) and the patch itself (from
coreutils) are out of sync.
----
Wasn't aware the 'make' would pull things dynamically from off the net.
Maybe I should make sure the make process has no net access?

I added the files to local.mk in the 'src' dir, but now I get:
cd . && /bin/sh /home/tools/coreutils/work2/coreutils/build-aux/missing
automake-1.13 --gnu Makefile
src/local.mk:367: warning: variable 'src_retab_SOURCES' is defined but no
program or
src/local.mk:367: library has 'src_retab' as canonical name (possible typo)
Makefile.am:227:   'src/local.mk' included from here
src/local.mk:171: warning: variable 'src_retab_LDADD' is defined but no program
or
src/local.mk:171: library has 'src_retab' as canonical name (possible typo)
Makefile.am:227:   'src/local.mk' included from here
----

I did include it in the 'README', was there some other place I needed
to put it to get it to be built?

With as complex a build as this thing has, does it do dishes?