How-to compile only /usr/bin/env

From: address@hidden
Subject: How-to compile only /usr/bin/env
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:49:13 +0100

I'm building a minimalistic Linux-based OS that just start to a
Node.js shell (http://node-os.com/) and I need the /usr/bin/env binary
so scripts can work without needing to hardcode the shebang. Problem
is, that altough I only need the env binary, I need to compile all the
coreutils. I've tried both with 'make env' and 'make src/env' without
success, so I ask:

* is there any way to compile only one of the coreutils binaries?
* if so, how to do it?

Greetings, Jesús Leganés Combarro "piranna".

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux