Re: Web page with quick links to all C4 and C5 egg versions

From: Lassi Kortela
Subject: Re: Web page with quick links to all C4 and C5 egg versions
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 11:20:54 +0200

I wonder if I'm missing the actual meessage that page is trying to
convey.  Is it about showing CHICKEN 4 eggs that are "missing" in
CHICKEN 5 or vice-versa?

That's one use of it -- or it shows if C5 has a different version of the same egg than C4.

* Some extensions that are eggs in CHICKEN 5 are core units in CHICKEN 4.

Not sure if it does the trick, but those are documented here:
https://wiki.call-cc.org/porting-c4-to-c5#begin-with-the-easy-part-replacing-module-imports

Thanks. I added a "Core" marker to those SRFIs.

<https://github.com/chicken-contrib/chicken-quick-links/commit/c03d10266a708e35da951508cee6a759a561b251>