freeBSD chicken port

From: Duke Normandin
Subject: freeBSD chicken port
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:11:36 -0700

Hi all ..

Just installed freeBSD on an old AMD Athlon box. My first *nix love
works like a hot damn. :)

Installed freeBSD pkg Chicken5-5.2.0 - no problems.
However, getting it run afterwards took me 1/2 hour.
I tried:
chicken; man 1 chicken; csi; man 1 csi; csc etc etc
NO JOY!
Until out of frustration, I tried chicken5; csi5; man 1 csi5 etc

JOY!!

I was lucky to trip over that solution! Can that be fixed for
the next poor slob that tries to run Chicken on freeBSD?
I take it that there is a new freeBSD Chicken port maintainer?

Thanks!
--
Duke