[certi-dev] Found new bug in CERTI relating to attribute ownership reque

From: Timi Tuohenmaa
Subject: [certi-dev] Found new bug in CERTI relating to attribute ownership requests
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:29:07 +0200

Hi,

I decided to message here even though I put the bug report.

I made a bug report and suggestion how to simply fix the issue:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?44635

I am interested to know if there is a way to help to speed up getting
fixes to trunk (or what ever it is called in git). I don't mean to be
pushy as I know that often there is so much other work to be done (as
I have had to reply in some bug reports to you when I haven't had time
to test).

There are two patches I have made (that win32 thing might seem ...
interesting..., but it works really well) and one quite important fix
in report https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35719 that I would love to
have commented before my memory starts to fade =)

Kindly,
Timi Tuohenmaa