[certi-dev] Questions about CERTI

From: 邢驰
Subject: [certi-dev] Questions about CERTI
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:03:57 +0800

Dear sir or Madam,
Firstly, Sorry to bother you, But I have doubt that only you can help.
The questions are as follow,
  1. I have two federates, and one should run on windows, the other must run on Linux, Does CERTI can support this situation?
  2. Do you have any documentations to introduce the structure of CERTI Code. I did not find any from the official website.
Looking forward your reply, Thank you

Best Regards,

Xing Chi
--

——Chi Xing——
School of Automatic Science and Electrical Engineering