Re: [certi-dev] Questions about CERTI

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Questions about CERTI
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:12:22 +0100

Dear sir or Madam,
Firstly, Sorry to bother you, But I have doubt that only you can help.
The questions are as follow,
  1. I have two federates, and one should run on windows, the other must run on Linux, Does CERTI can support this situation?

CERTI handles heterogeneous federation since 3.3.0 so that RTIG and federate can run on any platform supported by
CERTI. Beware that you should run the same major version of CERTI.

  1. Do you have any documentations to introduce the structure of CERTI Code. I did not find any from the official website.
Not really the code contains some doxygen comment that may help.Best Regards,
You can generated this doc using doxygen.

You can seek the BUILD_DOC option in the main CMakeLists.txt and see what is triggered by this option.
You should have doxyegn installed: http://www.doxygen.org/

--
Eric
L'élection n'est pas la démocratie -- http://www.le-message.org