[certi-dev] Fédéré Interactif in Win7 + VS2008

From: REGUEIRO Jon
Subject: [certi-dev] Fédéré Interactif in Win7 + VS2008
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:07:08 +0200

Hi,

I have installed CERTI v3.4.0 in my computer (Win7 + VS2008) and I am having problems to build the federate called "Fédéré interactif".

I have defined the environment variables for CERTI in my machine and I have added the path "%CERTI_HOME%\include" in Visual Studio in different ways. However, it seems not to find the .hh files.

"1>fatal error C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'RTI.hh' : No such file or directory"

After changing the following code and putting directly the header files in the Visual Studio Project directory, VS shows errors inside the CERTI header files.

I have changed this part of the code just writting " " instead of < >.
#include "stdafx.h"
#include "RTI.hh"
#include "fedtime.hh"
#include "NullFederateAmbassador.hh"

Does anyone know something about this? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance,
Jon