[Ccrtp-devel] Send RTCP APP Packets

From: PXC
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Send RTCP APP Packets
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:53:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm implementing a real time protocol based on RTP using ccRTP and I have the
need of sending custom APP RTCP packets for control and negotiation purposes.

Looking at the ccRTP manual I have'nt found how to do that but I tried to modify
QueueRTCPManager class in order to use the sendControl or
sendControlToDestinations functions to send the packet but those also don't work
anyway.

I don't know if this functionality is implemented on ccRTP, but if so, I can't
find how to use it.

Thanks.