[Ccrtp-devel] RTP Ports

From: Glenn MacGregor
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] RTP Ports
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:37:47 -0400

Hi All,

I seem to be having a strange problem (I think). I create an RTPSession by:

mRTPSession = new RTPSession(*mLocalAddress, mLocalPort);

Where mLocalAddress is a InetHostAddress * and mLocalPort is an int with a value
of 8145.

My problem is I am not receiving any rtp traffic (mRTPSession->getData....)
always return NULL. Digging into this I do a netstat and see the ports that are
open are 8144 and 8145. I would expect to see 8145 and 8146. Could this be why I
am not getting any RTP data, if so what have I done wrong?

Thanks

  Glenn

Glenn MacGregor
HighStreet Networks