bubblemon-list

Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 crashing

From: Peter R. Thorsen Jr.
Subject: Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 crashing
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:20:21 -0400

Johan,

Today, Johan Walles wrote:

>After compiling it, the resulting binary appears among the C sources in
>the src directory.  So if you have unpacked bubblemon into
>"/home/peter/bubblemon-1.2.8", after the configure stage the new binary
>will be in "/home/peter/bubblemon-1.2.8/src".  It is called
>"bubblemon-gnome1", just like after it has been installed.
>
>If you "cd /home/peter/bubblemon-1.2.8/src" and do
>"gdb ./bubblemon-gnome1", and then "run" at the gdb prompt, a new applet
>(with debug data) will appear on your panel.
>
>  Cheers //Johan

Well, I must be doing something wrong.  I went where you told me, I did
what you told me and a dialog box opens up and says that it isn't
running and asks if I wanna run it, I say yes and it loads on the
desktop not the panel and runs very slowly.

Seeing that isn't what I wanted, I just killed it.

Any ideas?

--
      Peter R. Thorsen Jr.       E-mail: address@hidden
      ITC Unix Systems Group         University of Virginia