bubblemon-list

Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 crashing

From: Peter R. Thorsen Jr.
Subject: Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 crashing
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:06:11 -0400

Johan,

Today, Johan Walles wrote:

> From the FAQ:
>
>"
>5. The program crashes.  What should I do?
>
>Either fix it yourself and send a patch to the mailing list
>(address@hidden), or send a bug report to the list.  The
>bug report should contain the result of changing directory into the
>bubblemon directory and doing the following:
>
>$ ./configure
>$ make
>$ cd src
>$ gdb bubblemon-gnome1
>(gdb) run
><SEGFAULT>
>(gdb) info stack
>
>Note that the build stage is essential, because it puts debug metadata
>in the binary.
>"
>
>If you do that I'll try to fix it for you.
>
>   Cheers //Johan

I have installed the last two versions via the src rpm using the
recompile option and then installing the rpm that it produced.

Would you like me to get the actual source and do what you wrote above?

Thanks,

Pete

--
      Peter R. Thorsen Jr.       E-mail: address@hidden
      ITC Unix Systems Group         University of Virginia