bubblemon-list

Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 crashing

From: Johan Walles
Subject: Re: [Bubblemon-list] bubblemon 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 crashing
Date: 21 Oct 2002 20:34:45 +0200

After compiling it, the resulting binary appears among the C sources in
the src directory.  So if you have unpacked bubblemon into
"/home/peter/bubblemon-1.2.8", after the configure stage the new binary
will be in "/home/peter/bubblemon-1.2.8/src".  It is called
"bubblemon-gnome1", just like after it has been installed.

If you "cd /home/peter/bubblemon-1.2.8/src" and do
"gdb ./bubblemon-gnome1", and then "run" at the gdb prompt, a new applet
(with debug data) will appear on your panel.

  Cheers //Johan