[be] Bibledit-Gtk on Mac OS X 10.7.5

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Bibledit-Gtk on Mac OS X 10.7.5
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 19:58:57 +0200

Hi,

A while ago there was a discussion about bibledit-gtk on Mac OS X 10.7.5. It was about the crash when bibledit-gtk is installed through macports, and about bibledit-gtk running fine when  compiled from source manually.

Here is Mac OS X 10.7.5 running on VirtualBox.
ProductVersion: 10.7.5
BuildVersion: 11G63

I gave these three commands to install bibledit-gtk:

$ sudo port uninstall --follow-dependencies bibledit
$ sudo port clean --all bibledit
$ sudo port install bibledit

Bibledit-Gtk runs fine, without a crash.

The only difference is that the build of Mac OS X here is 11G63, and the version in the discussion above was 11G63b.

How would one get the extra "b" in the build version? I ran all possible Software Updates, but to no avail.

Anybody mind to confirm that the three-step installation of bibledit-gtk does not crash on build version 11G63b?

Teus.