[be] Discover markup for footnotes, cross-references etc.

From: Simon Lindén
Subject: [be] Discover markup for footnotes, cross-references etc.
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 09:28:54 +0200

Hi!
I've tried to make use of Bibledits automatic 'discover markup' function by
pasting in Bible text. It works fine for the ordinary tags but I'm having
problems with footnotes, cross-references, poetic lines (\q1, \q2) and the \nd
tag. Is there a way to prepare my text to help Bibledit discover the correct
markup or must I add this markup manually?

/Simon Lindén