Re: [be] Discover markup for footnotes, cross-references etc.

From: Robert Hunt
Subject: Re: [be] Discover markup for footnotes, cross-references etc.
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 22:20:49 +1200

Dear Simon,

    I'm curious -- what form is your data currently in? Can you email me a sample book off-list.

Robert.

On 07/05/13 20:06, Teus Benschop wrote:
Hi Simon,

The function for discovering the markup only works for the ordinary tags, like \p and \v, and perhaps a few more.

The function does not have any knowledge of poetic lines or any footnotes.

Any markup that the tool does not discover can only be added manually.

I am thinking whether there are any other tools, outside of Bibledit-Gtk, that may assist you, but none occur to me at present. Hopefully others may have a good hint or two here.

Teus.