Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac

From: Neil Mayhew
Subject: Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:54:04 -0700

On 2012-02-07 9:42 PM John Brownie wrote:
To make life more difficult in debugging, I have to launch the program and then attach the debugger from a different terminal session, as trying to start it from gdb brings up a dialog that Bibledit-gtk is already running and then it quits. Having been used to the Xcode debugger for some years now, going back to command-line gdb is painful!

You should be able to do the debugging from Xcode. You can set up a "Makefile" project in Xcode that uses the Makefile for building, and add a debugging target that specifies the executable. I have used this for other projects and it works well.

--Neil