Re: [be] remote repository difficulties

From: Tim Beckendorf
Subject: Re: [be] remote repository difficulties
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 08:34:20 +0200

Hi Teus,

The drive mounts on both computers and the folders are visible using Nautilus. It does mount under /media/repo.

This morning I added some data on the first machine and sent it to the drive and it worked correctly but it still gives me the error on the second machine. It worked on Thursday on both machines so I'm wondering what happened that caused it to quit working yesterday. If I may add more information, the second machine is running Ubuntu as a virtual machine with BE running there. I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not.

Tim