Re: [be] remote repository difficulties

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] remote repository difficulties
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:45:37 +0100

I just wonder whether the flash drive mounts on the other computer, and
is visible from a file explorer like Nautilus?

If it does mount, does it mount under /media/repo?

And if it mounts there, I wonder how it happened that the repository no
longer appears to be a git repository?

If all else fails, you may try to erase the relevant folders on the
flash drive, and set the repository system up again from the computer
you worked on for the day, and then push all your work onto that flash
drive, so that no work, done during that day, gets lost.

Teus.