[be] Re: Fwd: real problem with BALSA/Bibledit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: Fwd: real problem with BALSA/Bibledit
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:44:07 +0100

There used to be a problem like that in older versions. Something was
done to solve that, and it appeared to work in newer versions. Updating
to the newest version may solve the bug that is on the picture. Yes, the
whole window can still shift off the screen, even with newer versions.
But when looking at the picture, the version used there does not have
windows that can shift. It appears an older version that is used on that
picture. Teus