Re: [be] Re: Fwd: real problem with BALSA/Bibledit

From: Kim Blewett
Subject: Re: [be] Re: Fwd: real problem with BALSA/Bibledit
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 08:06:45 +1000

My installed BE version is Bibledit-Gtk 4.1. According to Synaptic, on my Ubu 10.04 computer, I do not have the Crosswire repository version, 4.0-2~lucid2, installed. I must have gotten my version from BE's Google site. Is it correct that the "newest version" of BE is not in the Crosswire repo?

However, my installed BTK 4.1 does definitely have movable windows. You can drag the window by its titlebar up underneath the program toolbar, and there is no way to drag it back. Exactly as Paul described.

Kim